Interview with the Vampire

Posted by Riyong Wang | Posted on 1:31 AM


By Anne Rice
I am a big Vampire fan! I was very busy with school work, didn't have much time to read novels... I thought it would be a good idea for me to move on to the next reading assignment so I can catch up with the class. But I couldn't do it, I just have to finish this book!
I actually watched the movie before I read the book(many times, I didn't know it was basic on a book.). I thought that was one of the sexiest vampire movie!
The book starts quite slow, the beginning borings me, I was going to give up and move on to the next book, I skipped to where Louis leaves New Orleans, I am so glad I did. the story starts moving faster. I was enjoying of reading the romance between Claudia and Louis. As Claudia aging in mind, not body, she started hating Lestat, and tried to killed him.
Anne's book is worst to read! Her vampire stories is so...true? She sticks with the traditional vampires instead of making them up. I watch other movie that was basic on her book(glade I took this class...), Queen of Damned. I noticed her books always have a little of twisted romance between the main characters, which was interesting.
Vampire has everything, but they are the saddest thing in the world. Not God, nor devil, definaly not human. They are beautiful, strong, experienced everything on earth, but what are they really?



Comments (0)

Post a Comment