Twilight

Posted by Riyong Wang | Posted on 1:33 AM


By Stephenie Meyer
I hate to admit this, but yes, Twilight seris are in my book collections. I forgot why I picked this book or my English class when I was in high school, but I got hooked! I can't even explain why. I'm not a Twilight fan girl, but I watched the movie...
Th story between Edward and Bella was...beautiful. I guess that is the kind of "boyfriend" and love every teenage girl dreams of. But after I finished 3 of the books, I thought it was ridiculous. I don't like how Stephenie Meyer changed the figure of vampire. Sparkly under the sunlight, seriously? Vampire goes to hight school, come on! Sneaking into the girl's bedroom who you have a crush on, and watching her sleeping and dreaming, I called that a real "stalker".
But I have to admit, there's a reason why this seris of books are in millions o prints. You just have to forget of the vampire novels you have read before you reading Twilight. It's unique, and beautifully written. The romance between Edward and Bella is touching and compelling. Once you start, you just can't stop. But afterwards, you might feel a little stupid like I did....

Comments (0)

Post a Comment