The Golden Compass

Posted by Riyong Wang | Posted on 9:17 PM



by Phillip Pullman

I am mad! I am mad! I am very very mad! Why don't they make the second movie? Why? That was such a good movie! Nicole Kidman looks good in movie, she's a good actress, I think the character in the Golden Compass suits her better than that Be Witched(my god mother loves that movie, I thought it was boring). Sorry, I just have to shout that out. Back to the book. I like adult novel better, but it was nice to read children fantasy once in a while, it was very relaxing. When I was reading it, I was wondering what my daemons would be if I can have one. I love my lion-head rabbit so much, but I think a snake suits me better, maybe a black persian cat, no no for any type of bug. This book reminds me Harry Potter, they are similar, magic, adventure, kids... It was disturbing to read how people hurt those daemons to me.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment