Movie: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrob

Posted by Riyong Wang | Posted on 9:18 PM





I got this movie from Disney for free. I was a member of Disney DVD movie club, I can pick 3 free DVDs every two months I think. I thought the white witch and the lion on the cover was cool looking, so I picked Narnia.
The beginning of the movie was ok, normal kids, do things they shouldn't be doing then found something amazing... The Satyr and the Beavers were adorable. There was one part of the movie made me so mad. It was when the Queen and those little things(I forgot what were they called) were torturing and killing the lion, and those kids were just hiding behind the bushes and watching! Come on, they have sorts, knives and a magic bottle thing with them, they could of save the lion. I'll be very very mad if the lion was killed, but luckily he came back alive. I hate this movie, enough to make me not want to watch the second one.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment