Harry Potter

Posted by Riyong Wang | Posted on 10:57 PM



by J.K Rowling

I started reading Harry Potter when I was in 6th grade, my cousin bought me 3 copies of the book (in Chinese of course) and I got hooked! I stayed up all night to read them. And I'm collecting the movies. I finished the 4th book last couple weeks, finally! I started...7 years ago?
I couldn't read it in English, I didn't understand it at all, I think it was because the language difference, took me minutes to realize what are they talking about.
I didn't find Harry Potter as fun and interesting as before, I think I'm too old to read it again. But I still will watch the movie. I really don't the how they are going to work out with the actors and actresses, they are growing up so fast, Harry is not as cute as before. Daniel Radcliffe looks like an 25, come on, Harry is suppose to be a teenager. The ginger is still gingering.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment